The hotel in Arenzano Punta San Martino is located in a quiet and privileged position overlooking the sea, with beautiful views over the Gulf of Genoa and the Ligurian Riviera di Ponente.
It overlooks the bay from the height of its cliff, nestled in the lush greenery of the Pinewood and golf course nearby. Set in a spectacular location overlooking the Gulf of Genoa, the inn is set in the quaint seaside village, which is linked to the coast and to the land thanks to the proximity of Monte Beigua, part of the Regional Natural Park of the same name.
The hotel near Genoa offers to tourists countless 4-star opportunities that go from the boardwalk to hiking, discovering really suggestive and panoramic internal paths. A few kilometres by car also lead us to the city of Genoa, charming and mysterious, quiet and full of artistic and architectural masterpieces to visit.
- From Genova, take the A10 highway from Genova-Aeroporto and exit in Arenzano.
- From the north (Torino or Milano), take the A26 highway to Genova and exit in Arenzano.
- From the south Italy, take the A12 highway to Genova and exit in Genova Ovest. Because of the recent bridge collapse you will have to go through the west part of the city and take the A10 highway from Genova-Aeroporto and exit in Arenzano.
- From the Arenzano toll station, go towards Arenzano on SS1 “Aurelia” and turn right onto Via della Pineta just before entering the Arenzano village.
- The Arenzano railway station is in the town
centerand is well served by regional trains. From Genova main stations you will have to take a regional train to Savona and stop in Arenzano.
- The trip is 40 minutes from Genova Brignole via regional trains.
- You can reach Genova from Milano with fast train (InterCity) in approx 1h30′, from Torino in 2h.
- Timetable of the train can be found at https://www.trenitalia.com
- The C.Colombo international airport of Genova (http://www.aeroportodigenova.it) is about 20 km away from the Summer School venue. From the airport, you can take the “SP” free shuttle bus to the Genova Piazza Principe railway station. Frequency: 15 minutes. Service is operational from 6.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- The Milano Malpensa international airport of Milano (http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com) is 200 km away from the Summer School venue. From the airport, you can take a bus to Milano Centrale railway station (duration 1h) and from there take a train to Arenzano. Otherwise, you can rent a car, and arrive in Arenzano in less than 2 hours.
From Arenzano railway station / city center to Hotel Punta San Martino
- The venue is 1 km away from the Arenzano railway station (15 mins walk)
- From the station go towards the touristic port heading south-east (you can walk across the Villa Negrotto Cambiaso municipal park)
- Continue to the port area along the pedestrian walk at the westernmost side of the village. An elevator will bring you directly at the entrance of the Hotel.